Latest update from Ocean Terminal
We’re looking forward to welcoming you back on Monday 13th July!
Shopping will be a little different for a while and there will be a range of measures in place to keep you safe as well as staff.
Please note that currently Leisure and Restaurants will not yet be opening – soon though! (Nando’s are currently operating a collection/ delivery service).
- Please follow signage/ guidance around the centre to assist with social distancing – there is a one-way system in place and specified entry/exit doors where possible.
- Hand sanitiser is available around the centre.
- When using our lifts, please use individually or one household at a time.
- Each retailer will have safety measures within their store - you may be required to queue before entry. Please follow any guidance.
- Please wear a face covering (exceptions allowed, as per government guidance).
- Retailers will have varying reduced opening hours, particularly in the initial phase of reopening.
- Toilet facilities will be restricted to the first floor to allow for more frequent cleaning. Please access with care and be mindful of other customers.
- All car parks will be open.
- Wheelchair/scooter hire is currently not available. This will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and reinstated as soon as we are safely able to do so.
Please be kind and keep staying safe!
For queries, please call 0131 475 9400. Our Customer Service Desk will not be manned but we will have a roaming Customer Service Ambassador plus our public safety officers will be available to seek assistance from if required.
Thank you in advance for helping to keep the centre a safe and pleasant place to visit and shop!