Latest update from Ocean Terminal
Shopping will be a little different for a while and there will be a range of measures in place to keep you safe as well as staff.
The majority of stores are now open (with altered opening hours) but please note that not all our Leisure and Restaurants are open yet – soon though!
- Nando’s are currently operating a collection/ delivery service.
- The Royal Yacht Britannia is now open and recommend online booking for a timed entry: www.royalyachtbritannia.co.uk
- Vue cinema is reopening on 7th August. Head to their website to find out more.
- Starbucks, Costa, Greggs, Subway, Raw Health Juice Bar & Wrapchic are open - operating reduced opening hours. M&S Cafe reopens 3rd August.
Measures to keep everyone safe:
- Please wear a face covering when you are in the mall as well as in stores (exceptions allowed, as per government guidance).
- Please follow signage/ guidance around the centre to assist with social distancing – there is a one-way system in place and specified entry/exit doors where possible.
- Hand sanitiser is available around the centre.
- When using our lifts, please use individually or one household at a time.
- Each retailer will have safety measures within their store - you may be required to queue before entry or follow a one way system. Please follow any guidance.
- Retailers will have varying reduced opening hours, particularly in the initial phase of reopening. We recommend checking before visiting on the retailers website or give us a call.
- Toilet facilities will be restricted to the first floor to allow for more frequent cleaning. Please access with care and be mindful of other customers.
- All car parks will be open.
- Wheelchair/scooter hire is currently not available. This will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and reinstated as soon as we are safely able to do so.
Please be kind and keep staying safe!
For queries, please call 0131 475 9400. Our Customer Service Desk will not be manned but we will have a roaming Customer Service Ambassador plus our public safety officers will be available to seek assistance from if required.
Thank you in advance for helping to keep the centre a safe and pleasant place to visit and shop!