Latest update from Ocean Terminal
Shopping will be a little different for a while and there will be a range of measures in place to keep you safe as well as staff.
All of our stores are now open (with altered opening hours).
In-line with Level 3 restrictions, Vue Cinema will be closed after Saturday 31st October.
Frankie & Benny's, Nando's and Zizzi will reopen for sit-in on Monday 2nd November, closing at 6pm (last sitting at 5pm), no alcohol will be served. Frankie & Benny's, Nando's and Zizzi are offering delivery and Click & Collect until 9pm (Zizzi 9.30pm Sun - Thurs, 10pm Fri & Sat).
Pizza Express reopen on Tuesday 3rd November.
Please note, wagamama remain temporarily closed.
- Starbucks, Costa, M&S Cafe, Greggs, Subway, Raw Health Juice Bar, Wrapchic & Elfalafel are open - operating reduced opening hours.
- wagamama has temporarily closed their restaurant at the centre.
- The Royal Yacht Britannia have temporarily closed from 4th November. Their online shop is open for gift purchasing and also for gift vouchers/gift tickets.
- Vue cinema is currently closed under Level 3 restrictions.
- Pure Gym are open with reduced operating hours for individual exercise.
- House of Jack Dance Studio are open with restricitions in place in relation to what classes they can offer.
- The Boardwalk/ Transgression Park is open with reduced operating hours.
- OceanPlay is closed.
Measures to keep everyone safe:
- Please wear a face covering when you are in the mall as well as in stores (exceptions allowed, as per government guidance).
- Please follow signage/ guidance around the centre to assist with social distancing – there is a one-way system in place and specified entry/exit doors where possible.
- Hand sanitiser is available around the centre.
- When using our lifts, please use individually or one household at a time.
- Each retailer will have safety measures within their store - you may be required to queue before entry or follow a one way system. Please follow any guidance.
- Retailers have varying reduced opening hours. We recommend checking before visiting on the retailers website or give us a call.
- Toilet facilities will be restricted to the first floor to allow for more frequent cleaning. Please access with care and be mindful of other customers.
- All car parks will be open.
- Mobility Services: Wheelchair/scooter hire is available. This service is free but you do need to register to access the service. Please call 0131 475 9400 to request use of either a wheelchair or a mobility scooter. Enhanced cleaning procedures are in place to ensure a safe service.
Please be kind and keep staying safe!
For queries, please call 0131 475 9400. Our Customer Service Desk has been relocated to the 2nd floor to a spacious area that allows our team to safely assist you. You can find us over the walkway between Nando's and Britannia entrance on the 2nd floor (across from the entrance to Britannia and next to Pure Gym).
Thank you in advance for helping to keep the centre a safe and pleasant place to visit and shop!