Latest update from Ocean Terminal
Shopping will be a little different for a while and there will be a range of measures in place to keep you safe as well as staff.
The majority of stores are now open (with altered opening hours) and more of our Leisure and Restaurants are open – with some to follow soon !
- wagamama, Pizza Express, Frankie & Benny's and Zizzi are now open for dining in as well as takeaway/delivery. Please note, Frankie & Benny's are not currently operating a breakfast service.
- Nando’s are currently operating a collection/ delivery service.
- The Royal Yacht Britannia is now open and recommend online booking for a timed entry: www.royalyachtbritannia.co.uk
- Vue cinema is now open. Head to their website to find out more.
- Starbucks, Costa, M&S Cafe, Greggs, Subway, Raw Health Juice Bar & Wrapchic are open - operating reduced opening hours.
- Pure Gym are open with reduced operating hours.
- House of Jack Dance Studio are open.
- The Boardwalk is now open with reduced operating hours.
- OceanPlay opening is delayed following new restrictions announced on 10th September.
Measures to keep everyone safe:
- Please wear a face covering when you are in the mall as well as in stores (exceptions allowed, as per government guidance).
- Please follow signage/ guidance around the centre to assist with social distancing – there is a one-way system in place and specified entry/exit doors where possible.
- Hand sanitiser is available around the centre.
- When using our lifts, please use individually or one household at a time.
- Each retailer will have safety measures within their store - you may be required to queue before entry or follow a one way system. Please follow any guidance.
- Retailers will have varying reduced opening hours, particularly in the initial phase of reopening. We recommend checking before visiting on the retailers website or give us a call.
- Toilet facilities will be restricted to the first floor to allow for more frequent cleaning. Please access with care and be mindful of other customers.
- All car parks will be open.
- Mobility Services: Wheelchair/scooter hire is available. This service is free but you do need to register to access the service. Please call 0131 475 9400 to request use of either a wheelchair or a mobility scooter. Enhanced cleaning procedures are in place to ensure a safe service.
Please be kind and keep staying safe!
For queries, please call 0131 475 9400. Our Customer Service Desk has been relocated to the 2nd floor to a spacious area that allows our team to safely assist you. You can find us over the walkway between Nando's and Britannia entrance on the 2nd floor (across from the entrance to Britannia and next to Pure Gym.
Thank you in advance for helping to keep the centre a safe and pleasant place to visit and shop!