Latest update from Ocean Terminal
Ocean Terminal is open to provide access to businesses that are allowed to continue trading – please see below a list but please check with individual stores for opening hours as these could change.
- Bike Craft
- Vision Express
- Holland & Barrett
- Costa – Click & Collect only via app or delivery via Uber Eats
- Starbucks – Click & Collect via app or order at door (card payment only) or delivery via Uber Eats
- Pizza Express – takeaway/delivery, collection from door of restaurant
- Nando’s – takeaway/delivery, collection from door of restaurant
Access to the centre will only be available through the main entrance and Level C & E of the Red Car Park. The Surface Car Park will be open. Please note the Blue Car Park will be closed and toilet facilities will not be available during partial lockdown of the centre.
Please continue to adhere to Government guidelines and to safety measures in the centre:
- Please wear a face covering when you are in the mall as well as in stores (exceptions allowed, as per government guidance).
- Please follow signage/ guidance around the centre to assist with social distancing – there is a one-way system in place and specified entry/exit doors where possible.
- Hand sanitiser is available around the centre.
- When using our lifts, please use individually or one household at a time.
- Each retailer will have safety measures within their store - you may be required to queue before entry or follow a one way system. Please follow any guidance.
- Retailers that are open will have varying opening hours. We recommend checking before visiting on the retailers website or give us a call.
- Mobility Services: Wheelchair/scooter hire is available. This service is free but you do need to register to access the service. Please call 0131 475 9400 to request use of either a wheelchair or a mobility scooter. Enhanced cleaning procedures are in place to ensure a safe service.
For queries, please call 0131 475 9400.
Please be kind and keep staying safe!