Welcome back! The centre has now welcomed back the majority of tenants.
Shopping will remain a little different and a range of measures continue to be in place to keep you safe as well as staff.
- Please note that not all Leisure can open yet but we look forward to welcoming them back soon!
- Please wear a face covering when in the centre (exceptions allowed, as per government guidance).
- Please follow signage/ guidance around the centre to assist with social distancing – there is a one-way system in place and specified entry/exit doors where possible.
- Hand sanitiser is available around the centre.
- When using our lifts, please use individually or one household at a time.
- Each retailer will have safety measures within their store - you may be required to queue before entry. Please follow any guidance.
- Retailers will have varying reduced opening hours, particularly in the initial phase of reopening.
- Toilet facilities will be restricted to the first floor to allow for more frequent cleaning. Please access with care and be mindful of other customers. The Parenting Suite on the 2nd floor is also open.
- All car parks will be open. Please note that due to Debenhams now closed that access to the centre from the Blue Car Park will be via Level E.
Please be kind and keep staying safe!
Our Customer Service Desk is not currently open on the ground floor. For queries, please call 0131 475 9400 and we will be happy to help.
Thank you in advance for helping to keep the centre a safe and pleasant place to visit and shop.