We hope you enjoy your visit to Ocean Terminal. The health & wellbeing of all who visit the centre remains a priority.
Below is some key information you may find useful:
- The legal requirement to wear a face
covering in indoor spaces has now been lifted, however the Scottish Government strongly recommends that
face coverings continue to be worn in indoor settings/enclosed spaces, where appropriate.
- Hand sanitiser is available around the centre to assist with hand hygiene.
- When using our lifts, it is recommended to use individually or one household at a time. Please be mindful of other users.
- Toilet facilities remain open on the first floor only to allow for more frequent cleaning. Please access with care and be mindful of other customers. The Parenting Suite on the 2nd floor is also open.
- All car parks will be open. Please note that access to the centre from the Blue Car Park is via Level E only.
- Please follow any guidance provided by stores/restaurants when visiting them.
- We offer a free mobility service with wheelchairs and electric scooters available. Please call 0131 475 9400 to arrange this.
Please continue to be kind and mindful of others during your visit.
Thank you in advance for helping to keep the centre a safe and pleasant place to visit and shop.
For queries, please call 0131 475 9400 and we will be happy to help.