Welcome back! We are open!
Some key updates:
- - Vue Cinema is open. Tickets can be booked online. Find out more HERE.
- - The Royal Yacht Britannia is open 7 days during July & August. Book your visit HERE.
- - The Boardwalk/Transgression Park are open. Book your session online.
- - All restaurants are open apart from wagamama currently. Zizzi also have outdoor seating available.
- - Oceanplay Soft Play is open from Monday 19th July. Booking in advance recommended via email@example.com or 0131 555 1900.
- Shopping will remain a little different and a range of measures continue to be in place to keep you safe as well as staff.
- Please wear a face covering when in the centre (exceptions allowed, as per government guidance).
- Please follow signage/ guidance around the centre to assist with social distancing – there is a one-way system in place and specified entry/exit doors where possible.
- Hand sanitiser is available around the centre.
- When using our lifts, please use individually or one household at a time.
- Each retailer will have safety measures within their store - you may be required to queue before entry. Please follow any guidance.
- Retailers will have varying reduced opening hours, particularly in the initial phase of reopening.
- Toilet facilities will be restricted to the first floor to allow for more frequent cleaning. Please access with care and be mindful of other customers. The Parenting Suite on the 2nd floor is also open.
- All car parks will be open. Please note that due to Debenhams now closed that access to the centre from the Blue Car Park will be via Level E.
- Our Customer Service Desk is not currently open on the ground floor. For queries, please call 0131 475 9400 and we will be happy to help.
Please be kind and keep staying safe!
Thank you in advance for helping to keep the centre a safe and pleasant place to visit and shop.