Hop aboard The Royal Yacht Britannia this Easter!
Looking for the best things to do this Easter holiday to keep all the family entertained? Step aboard Britannia, just 2 miles from Edinburgh’s city centre, for an egg-cellent day out and experience the Tripadvisor’s No.1 UK Attraction!
Over five decks discover:
free audio guides
• Spot the corgis in the Cuddly Corgi Treasure Hunt
• Follow in the footsteps of Royalty
• See the State Apartments
• Explore life on a ship in the Crew’s Quarters
• Try on the crew’s uniforms
• Under 5's go free
• Wheelchair and pram accessible
Relax in the Royal Deck Tearoom with waterfront views and
choose from a menu of delicious soups, sandwiches, cakes or scones, all made in
the Royal Galley.